About The Collaboration It is incredible how you can find a community to connect with. When Louise shared her dad's #lunchboxstory, we were impressed by L. May's personal connection with...
You’ve found the best complement to your L. May Lunchbox, and it is eco-friendly! Help reduce the amount of waste you produce daily. The snack bag is handmade by a local vendor in Sudbury, Ontario.
- 4 1/2 '' Tall
- 7'' Width
- 2'' Depth
- PUL (Polyurethane Laminate Fabric) has the wonderful properties of being both waterproof as well as breathable, which means it will keep moisture from passing through, and yet heat is able to escape.
- PUL is a soft and breathable fabric that is also waterproof and food safe.
- It doesn't fray, is difficult to crease, dries very quickly after getting wet, and doesn't stain easily.
- This fabric is very durable and is very well suited to replacing many single-use plastic products
- This PUL fabric passes all required testing for food safety regulations.
- 100% eco-friendly
- The fabric is manufactured with minimum environmental impact.
- Certified Safe: CPSIA compliant, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- They have boxed corners which means they will stand upright on your counter to make filling even easier.
- Do not bleach
- Do not microwave
- Hand wash with warm soapy water with a sponge or cloth and let air dry.