Terms and Conditions Applicable to L. May MFG Electronic Gift Cards
About L. May MFG Gift Cards:
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the person who purchased the Gift Card and/or the person who uses the Gift Card.
- The purchase and/or use of a Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time by L. May MFG in its sole discretion.
- Gift Cards cannot be resold.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable, except where required by law.
- Gift Cards are not reloadable.
- The available balance on Gift Cards does not expire.
- Gift Cards are not credit or debit cards, but constitute a prepayment on the cost of purchases.
- There is no cash back for unused balances on Gift Cards, except where required by law.
Redeeming a Gift Card:
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if already redeemed.
- Any unused portion will remain on the Gift Card and can be applied towards future in-store purchases.
- Gift Cards cannot be used at any L. May’s distributor location.
- You can use multiple Gift Cards to pay for your in-store purchases. If there is an amount owing once your Gift Cards have been used, you must select another method of payment to complete your transaction.
Purchasing a Gift Card:
- Gift Cards can be purchased online at lmayminerslunchbox.ca
- Gift Cards purchased online may be paid for with a valid credit card.
- All Gift Card sales are final. You cannot cancel an online order once it has been paid for.
- Electronic Gift Cards will be emailed to the indicated recipient on the date specified in the online order.
- May MFG reserves the right to hold, suspend, cancel or refuse an order for which fraud, a violation of these Terms and Conditions, or a security risk is suspected. If your order is affected, you will be notified via email.
- By making an online purchase of a Gift Card, you represent and warrant to L. May MFG as follows:
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information that you provide to L. May MFG;
- For electronic Gift Cards to be delivered to any person other than yourself, you have a personal or family relationship with the Gift Card recipient as described in Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”), and you have the full and complete authority and consent of the Gift Card recipient to provide the recipient’s name and email address to L. May MFG or its third-party service providers for the purposes of fulfilling an electronic Gift Card order;
- You acknowledge that your name, email address and phone number may be shared with third-party service providers and/or the electronic Gift Card recipient in order for L. May MFG or its third-party service providers to fulfill the electronic Gift Card order and you give L. May MFG or its third-party service providers the authority and consent to do so;
- You are not breaching any contract, duty or law or infringing anyone’s intellectual property, privacy or other legal rights.
Refunds on Redeemed Gift Cards:
- If you split payment between Gift Cards, the refund is based on what portion of the transaction was billed in each Gift Card.